Software Engineering Skills
- Software Architecture, Software Testing, Design Patterns.
- Agile, Refactoring, Domain-Driven Design, CI / CD.
- React, React Native, Next.js, Remix.run, Apollo Client.
- Design systems, Material Design.
- Component Driven UIs, Responsive Web Design.
- Node.js, Ruby on Rails, GraphQL, REST.
- Serverless Architectures, AWS Lambda, AWS AppSync.
- SQL, NoSQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, DynamoDB.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills with tech and non-tech people.
- Critical thinking, proactivity, and problem-solving mindset.
- Teamwork and leadership.
- Project and time management.
I've been working remotely from home since 2009, and since 2013 exclusively for overseas companies and startups, mainly in the U.S.
I worked remotely full-time for Imprint and had the opportunity to spend two months working in their office in Brooklyn, NYC. It was a wonderful experience to work for such a small startup, collaborating with every team member and seeing my work's massive impact on the product we were building.
Aside from working on the desktop web app, I had the chance to onboard new team members, rebuild the product landing page in a responsive way to support mobile devices, and lead the development of the product's mobile web app from scratch.
I learned a lot at Grafikonstruct by building highly interactive Adobe Flash ActionScript 3.0 apps. In addition, I led front-end teams and provided technical leadership and mentoring while working for world-class clients, including Nokia, Pepsi, and Del Valle.
- Bachelor's Degree in Technology and Digital Media (2004-2007)Pontifical Catholic University of São Paulo (PUC-SP)
- Portuguese: Native.
- English: Proficient.
Technical ReadingSome of the greatest technical books I've read.
- Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software (by Erich Gamma, et. al.)
- Domain-Driven Design: Tackling Complexity in the Heart of Software (by Eric Evans)
- Test Driven Development: By Example (by Kent Beck)
- Software Testing (by Ron Patton)
- Agile Project Management with Scrum (by Ken Schwaber)
- NoSQL Distilled (by Pramod J. Sadalage and Martin Fowler)
- Framework Design Guidelines (Krzysztof Cwalina and Brad Abrams)
- Responsive Web Design (by Ethan Marcotte)